I'm so proud of you Leo!!

I'm so proud of you Leo!!
So excited to see what Life has to offer you. Enjoy your new adventure in life! I love you son.

Daddy's Girl

Daddy's Girl

Brotherly love.

Brotherly love.



Sometimes it's important to work for that POT OF GOLD . But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down of the RAINBOW.. LOVE THIS!!


"We can complain because the rose bushes have thorns or rejoice because thorn bushes have ROSES"
Abraham Lincoln

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby

Today is my hubby's Birthday!
Happy Birthday Baby!
You are the most important person in my life, and I'm so blessed to have you.
You are a wonderful Dad and step-dad. The things they are learning from you will take them so far in life. Just your everyday actions your personality the way you treat your family and others show thru. Your such a good man, sweet, kind, loving Always putting us first. ALWAYS! Your always brings gifts just because, but mostly your love for us. Never do you walk out the door without a kiss or a I LOVE YOU! Even on my worst days you call me beautiful. You a one of a kind man. There are not many like you, and I am so blessed to have found you. I love spending everyday with you and so look forward to the weekends outings with our family and time to just relax. I thank you for wanting to be with us. You work so hard and take such good care of us your a great provider and protector.
Always watching out for all of us.
Tadd I love you more than words can say. Thank you for everything you do for us. You are my world and I love you so much.
Happy, Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment